Summerhaven is a very clean example of this capable long range trawler. DeFever's 44' flybridge motor yacht was their most popular model. This design features a generous amount of living space for comfortable live-aboard cruising. Numerous recent upgrades include;
1) Recent bridge and sundeck enclosures
2) New AGM batteries and and upgraded DC electrical
3) New Vitrofrigo DC refrigeration/freezer/wine chiller & ice maker
4) New galley countertops and sink
5) Newer Dickinson 3 burner Chesapeake LPG range w/ oven
6) New large capacity sanitation system w/1 electric & 1 manual head
7) Hurricane 4-zone hydronic heating system - complete service in 2022 service
8) Professionally painted fiberglass non-skid decks 2022
9) Reliable and economical Ford Lehman diesels with 3300 hours in huge, well laid out engine room.
10) Garmin plotter/radar/autopilot in 2019
12) Large covered sundeck with full enclosure, table and chairs for entertaining.
13) Fully enclosed flybridge.
14) Wide swim platform with staples for easy boarding from the dock or dinghy.
15) New Zodiac 9' RIB & 6HP Mercury in 2021
16) Village Marine water maker (not tested)
Summerhaven is a very clean and well maintained package that needs to be seen to be appreciated. Currently hauled in assumable dry storage in Anacortes.
Thinking of extended PNW and Alaska cruising adventures in comfort? Think Summerhaven! Call today with any questions or to arrange for a showing today.
|Name:||Summerhaven||Current Price:||$ 225,000|
|Length:||44 ft||Gross Weight:||--|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Fuel Capacity:||900 gallon|
|Fuel Type:||diesel||Engine Manufacturer:||Ford|
|Beam:||14.75 ft||Max Speed:||--|
|Boat Class:||Trawlers,Motor Yachts|
Simon Yachts, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts - Anacortes.