Seas The Day
NEW TO MARKET AND LOADED WITH GREAT EQUIPMENT
Don't miss out on this nice late model 47 Bayliner Pilothouse. The 4788 continues to be one of the most popular and affordable Northwest pilothouses out there. This particular vessel has received many fantastic upgrades including variable speed bow and stern thrusters and a cockpit control station....which make docking and maneuvering a breeze. Inside she's clean, smells good and features a beautiful refinished galley floor and new carpet throughout. The pilothouse and salon settee upholstery is in great shape and the barrel chairs were recently recovered. The vessel has spent a large percentage of it's life dry stored inside and/or shrink wrapped and has been maintained by ex Bayliner/Meridian factory personnel.
SOME OF HER FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE.......
- Twin 330HP Cummins Diesels With Low Hours
- 8KW Westerbeke generator in soundshield
- Heart Interface 2500 watt Inverter/Charger with Remote
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Furnace Cabin Heat
- Variable speed BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS With Remote
- Cockpit engine and thruster control station
- Raymarine L-1250 Plotter/Radar
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL 80C at both stations
- Raymarine ST 6000+ Autopilot
- Vacuflush Toilets
- Muir Windlass with 44Lb Bruce anchor
- 12'6" Zodiac Yachtline Inflatable With Center Console
- 50HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboard on tender
- New Carpet & Custom Salon Center Engine Room Hatch.
- Two Stainless "Staples" on transom
- Aft Cockpit Enclosure
This is a nice low hour boat that has had some very expensive upgrades. She's full of fuel and dry stored in Anacortes and ready for new adventures.
|Name:||Seas The Day||Current Price:||$ 299,000|
|Year:||2000||Engine Model:||4788 Pilot House Motoryacht|
|Length:||54 ft||Gross Weight:||--|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Fuel Capacity:||444 gallon|
|Fuel Type:||diesel||Engine Manufacturer:||Cummins|
|Beam:||14.92 ft||Max Speed:||20 kn|
|Boat Class:||Pilothouse,Flybridge,Motor Yachts|
Simon Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Boats.com. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.